Sunday, February 20, 2011

You Make Me Proud

Today was one of those days when I was so proud of my family it made me cry. We went to our new church here in Brazil a little early on accident. We didn't know it was daylight savings. We could have had an extra hour of sleep! Nothing like spending four hours at church:) Jake was able to bless the sacrament in Portuguese. Amazing! he did an Awesome job and Tyler helped pass the sacrament. Alison and Kyle and I learned a primary song in Portuguese and Tim was called to be the Secretary for our Bishop. It was a big day and it truly amazes me how fast everyone is adjusting to our new normal. My good friend Rebecca just made a new post on her blog titled "You Can Do Hard Things". She is right! We can all do hard things. I just have to keep reminding myself!

5 comments:

  1. it's much better to jump right in, you feel at home much faster! good job to everyone!
    kathy told matt that you can order a coke now and he said that's all that's important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're next on the church calling circuit . Relief society or primary president... I can't decide. I think you would make a fantastic primary prez! Keep posting. I love knowing how everyone is doing. Thanks for inspiring me beyond spray tans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear you are all doing so well. I maybe selfishly wish you were doing crappy so you'd just come back already. But my unselfish self is SO happy you're doing well.

    Miss you.

    Oh. and LOVE you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lot of commitment and your post sounds so MORMON!! WHO ARE YOU?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Todd wants to know what you did with my sister?

    ReplyDelete