Wednesday, February 2, 2011




School Supplies

School started just 5 days after we arrived so we quickly got the supply list and headed out. It took a good 45 minutes to find the store and when we did we must have looked very overwhelmed because 3 nice store workers took our lists and became our personal shoppers.

I was glad we left the kids at home. This store was wall to wall people and no air conditioning. None of the supplies were anything like what I am use to buying. I had to keep telling our shoppers no princess stuff for Alison and Tim was freaking out at the prices. At home you can get a set of Markers for a few dollars here ours were 24 dollars. I don't know how people survive. I guess that's why there is so much poverty. I think we still need a few more things from the lists, but we got what we could find and we will continue to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment