Friday, January 28, 2011

Jake's Driving

Jake took his driving test on January 3rd and passed with flying colors. He is a very cautious and careful driver, but it is still a little hard to let him take off on his own. I've tried to give him as much freedom as possible since he only has a few weeks before we move and the driving age in Brazil is 18. He has enjoyed driving to seminary every morning (wait maybe I enjoyed that), picking Shane up from school, and many many trips to McDonalds and the Circle K.

2 comments:

  1. he's been driving since he was 2!
    please post often so we know what's up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need Jake to pick Shane up this week. could you send him back to be my personal chauffeur? Oh and I need Alison to come back with him so we can finish the crafts we never finished and I am pretty sure Cassie would like to hang out with Alison and Ty, and it is such a long trip you better accompany them and bring Kyle cause I promised him cinnamon rolls. Keep Tim there so we have money to spend.

    ReplyDelete