Sunday, June 26, 2011

BLACK AND BLUE

I dropped the kids off at school on Wednesday and ran home to shower and help Tim because the movers were bringing the rest of our things. I got a call from the school just a few minutes after I got home and they said Kyle had a little incident at school and hurt his eyebrow and I need to come get him. I was still in my pajamas, but i quickly ran back to school to pick him up. One look at him and I knew this was going to be a trip to the hospital. Him and another boy had been playing cops and robbers before school started and they bumped heads rather hard. Kyle was so brave. The nurse from school went with us to the hospital to help me since my Portuguese is not so good.
After four stitches and quite the shiner. He has been back to his old self. He is so glad to finally have his bike here and I had trouble keeping him still. Tyler and him have built a ramp and have been having a blast!

1 comment:

  1. poor kyle, at least sometimes the boys think that stuff is cool!

    ReplyDelete