Wednesday, March 23, 2011

TACO NIGHT

Cooking has been one of the hardest things for me here. I cannot find a lot of items we would normally eat. Today I found this at one of the stores I shop at. After the sticker shock, I put them in my cart and bought them. I knew Tim would strongly disagree with this decision. Good thing he rarely makes it home for dinner and never reads our blog! We loved our 15 dollar taco kit, but the 7 dollar can of refried beans will have to wait for another day. I realized I have no can opener. I need my stuff from the US before I go CRAZY!

3 comments:

  1. when is it coming? it is hard getting used to different things but the prices is definitely hard to swallow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. our stuff has not even left St. Louis yet:( It will ship April 13th. I know why brazilians eat beans (dried) and rice! They are the only affordable things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything that helps your cooking taste good is worth the $$$!:)

    ReplyDelete