Monday, November 8, 2010

Sorocaba has Mc Donalds!
This may not seem like a big deal to others, but we happen to be big fans. It was also the fanciest Micky D's I've ever seen. I know it will be important for the kids to see places that look familiar so although the drinks are served without ice, and some of the menu items I've never heard of, I'm sure we will visit this place often!
The most shocking thing to me was the fact one minute you can be in a really nice area, but around the corner you might be afraid to get out of your car! Yikes!
Tim just laughs at me. He thinks everything is no big deal and very safe, but this will take some getting use to for me!

1 comment:

  1. it is good for you to be a little cautious so you don't get into a bad situation or place but locals will let you know pretty quickly if you don't belong. the kids will love having mcdonalds there!

    ReplyDelete