Monday, October 17, 2011


DAY OF BIEBER FEVER

All Alison wanted for her birthday this year were Justin Bieber tickets. She was freaking out about it for weeks. Almost drove me crazy!
The day finally arrived and we all drove to Sao Paulo. We have some good friends that live there and we have been wanting to see them so it worked out perfectly. We had lunch with Vinas family and then Gabby, Jen (my sister was in town), and I drove Alison and Tim to the concert.

I was so glad we were with Gabby. I never could have driven there. It was so nuts!!! We were laughing so hard because Gabby was driving and trying to help us buy souvenirs off the street. She was yelling and men were chasing after our car trying to make a sale. We got some great deals as long as I didn't try to speak!

I think Tim was just as excited as Alison (maybe more).

Her camera ran out of Battery during the concert so she didn't get a lot of pics, but that's okay she has not stopped talking about it.

And Tim has promised another Bieber concert soon!!!

WE LOVE YOU JUSTIN!!!!

1 comment:

  1. she will love her dad always for taking her to the concert even when her love for justin wanes!
    i hate big cities especially when you don't know your way around and don't speak the language!

    ReplyDelete