Monday, September 27, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Alison and I both had our birthdays last week. First we celebrated with the family at Tim and Kathy's. Cake and ice cream for everyone.

Tim and the Kids bought me a Nook. I've been hoping for one for a while now. I have already downloaded and read three books.
I LOVE IT!!
On Ali's birthday we went to Chevy's with the Frazier family. Ali got an I-pod touch. She was totally surprised! It was a fun night!

Alison turned 11 and I am 38. Time flies when your having fun!!

When Ali was born i was told to go to the hospital on the 20th (which is the same day as my birthday) but the hospital was full so it was postponed till the 21st. I'm glad we each have our own day to celebrate. It makes for more parties and fun!

Happy Birthday my sweet girl!

2 comments:

  1. glad you had fun birthdays, miss chevy's!!
    i got the kindle on my birthday, sounds like you adjusted better than me but what's new:) i am learning to like it, i am just on my second book but let me know what good books you have read. are you on goodreads? you should be, julie, patti, amy, tami, michelle, heather and others are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we could have been there to help celebrate. Happy Birthday Girls!

    ReplyDelete